Join the Team
We are always looking for friendly, responsible staff to join the team. While working hard, we also work in a very fun, relaxing environment.
Here is where you can find available positions and potential career opportunities. Can you add some value to our wonderful team? Get started by applying online for any available position – part time or full time. You may be the next one we are looking for.
The following are a few of the greatest benefits to joining our team:
- Working for an open-minded not-for-profit company that truly values employee contribution
- Playing outside in Northern Ontario!
- Paid training
- Living accommodations are available
1 Year Sales and Marketing Internship
We are looking for a sales and marketing intern to join the team Eco. This internship is an excellent opportunity for someone starting out their career to develop their skills and experiences. Our semi remote centre is located at the architecturally award winning Elk Lake Eco Centre; the back door to Temagami. The successful intern will be afforded the opportunity to:
- Work on unique projects from inception to completion
- Participate in development and design brainstorming
- Work with an open minded not for profit company who truly values your contribution.
- Work with other non profit groups to further collective goals.
- Assist in the creation of fresh solutions to old (and new) technology problems
- Potential for full time opportunity based on performance and
- Post-secondary degree in Design, Sales, Marketing, Business
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Build internet campaigns using Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and other social media
- Understanding of Northern Ontario issues and Markets
- Ability to recommend innovative solutions and think outside of the box.
- Love playing in Northern Ontario
- Have transportation
- Work flexible hours and be willing to travel.
- Bilingualism is an asset
NOHFC Internship Criteria:
To be eligible for the position you must have graduated from an accredited university or college within the last 3 years. Hiring approval is based on Northern Ontario Heritage Fund qualifications and funding.
Benefits: Salary $29,120 per annum
Accommodation or travel assistance
To apply please email your creative cover letter, resume and portfolio to
Rick Guthrie, Board Chairman at firstname.lastname@example.org
This internship is sponsored by Northern Ontario Heritage Fund Corporation
Apply Today | start a career path.
Discover a very educational working opportunity.
Applying with us is easy. Fill in the following required information, attach your cover letter and resume, and hit submit. We look forward to hearing from you and hope you have what it takes to join the team!